Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Care Team

The summer is coming soon. My life had a change of pace a while ago. Its approaching a year now! I am happier, and am trying to gain wheight. I am living at Albany Care Nursing Home. The situation in my grandmothers life was way to overboard. Now, that I got away from that, im hoping people care. The people here at Albany Care became the care team.
     My Dad died, and the grandlady went out of my life forever. The apartment/condo was supposed to be a three bedroom two bath. But, it wasn't. The post below explains a little bit about my family life. So, im in control of more of my life. Hopefully living here was a good decision. If you want to help, I want you to help. The help I need is a monetary donation. Put in for Attn: Richard D Hurst Wednesday trust fund.                              Albany Care Nursing Home
                                                                                  901 Maple ave.
                                                                                  Evanston, Illinois 60202-1717

No comments:

Post a Comment